MIXED MUSHROOMS ON GRILLED BREAD
1 lb mixed mushrooms, such as button field, shiitake, oyster and cepes
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 wedges thick sliced bread
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Wipe mushrooms clean using a damp paper towel. Cut into even slices.
2. Soak mushrooms in garlic and oil.
3. Place mushrooms on grill and turn occasionally for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add balsamic vinegar, parsley, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Brush both sides of bread with olive oil. Grill until golden, 1-2 minutes per side.
6. Top with mushrooms.
The Shinwa Traditional
Chicken and Artichoke Stir Fry
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Watermelon Salad
Beef Skewer with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
Grilled Cumin Shrimp
SHARE YOUR RECIPES
Do you have a great recipe you'd like to share with us?
Submit it here!